Browsing through the games showcased during Next Fest is always a great time. Getting an idea for interesting indie games coming soon, trying out a few demos, and really lengthening my wishlist is a favorite pastime of mine. I’m also a sucker for classic slasher horror films akin to Friday the 13th and Halloween. So, when Bad Summer from S&J Games crossed my path this month, I jumped at the chance to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Most premium chocolate is overpriced sugar. Nice wrapper. Big claims. Zero substance. Dubai Chocolate Bars were built differently. They w...
-
Ever scrolled past a feed and stopped because something looked too perfect to ignore ? That’s the Angel Hair Pink Chocolate Bar effect. Vir...
-
When I start thinking about traveling, I don’t open a booking site right away. I start with inspiration. Over the years, I’ve learned that j...
-
You set it down on the table. Someone notices. “Is that… pink chocolate?” “Why does it look like that inside?” “Can I try a piece?” And ju...
-
Comparing n8n vs Zapier to find the best workflow automation platform. Discover key differences in features, pricing, self-hosting options, ...
-
Have you ever wondered why All You Need Is Love turned into such a timeless anthem? Read the fascinating story behind the Beatles’ masterpie...
-
Some snacks are just… snacks. You eat them. You move on. You forget they ever happened. But then there are snacks that make you smile the m...
-
It looks like candy. It breaks like art. And once you taste it… you immediately understand why this pink chocolate is everywhere . Meet t...
-
Are you interested in making money online but don't know where to start? Affiliate marketing could be the perfect opportunity for you! I...
-
What if chocolate didn’t have to feel heavy… sugary… or regretful? What if luxury could taste clean, light, and elevated ? That’s exactly ...
Last 30 Days - Most Shared Content for ITEEN-UNION
Last 30 Days - Most Shared Content for ITEEN-UNION
No comments:
Post a Comment