Saturday, March 19, 2011

MailChimp will be used on future.


http://www.mailchimp.com/?aid=8dba888b375fb0d8daee9ea09&afl=1


Last Night, I am found a software to create a e-Newsletter for ITEEN-STORE. There are some problems when we create a newsletter.

First , I am not a art designer. I cannot design a good look newsletter. However , the template found on the internet are not easy to edit for me.

Second, we need a system to manage the email list of ebay customer and ITEEN-STORE customer. But I cannot found a system suitable for this aim.

MailChimp, I found it on internet last night. It can handle the problems that i am facing. So i would like to post their service on ITEEN-STORE Blog.

Hope you also enjoy this newsletter system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Last 30 Days - Most Shared Content for ITEEN-UNION

Last 30 Days - Most Shared Content for ITEEN-UNION